If you have wood cabinets that you have never had restored then it is about time that you call FLSA Painting and let us update them for you. Rather than going out and spending money that you don’t have to, it is just as easy to have your cabinets professionally painted. You can save money in the process. We provide the most affordable and most practical solution to your dilemma. If your cabinets are starting to affect the way that your kitchen looks then it’s time to do something about it. We offer an innovative and affordable way to spruce up the appearance of your kitchen. Our method is easy and doesn’t leave a lot of dust and fumes, which our customers usually appreciate. The techniques used by our experts involve covering the wood grain of your existing cabinets. We customize our services to satisfy every customer who depends on us.
Advantages of Painting Your Cabinets
Here are the advantages of painting your cabinets spelled out for you:
- We use state-of-the-art equipped, designed specifically for working on cabinets
- We use a cleaning solution that effectively helps remove surface contaminants, such as dirt, waxes, grease, and oil
- We use a sealer that neutralizes acidic issues that can cause discolor later
- We use a primer to block tannins, prevent bleeding, and stains
- The custom color that we use is made of a blend of acrylic polyurethane, which offers it a strong adhesive that is also chip and peeling resistant
Cabinet Cleaning Step-by-Step
Many people assume that they can paint the cabinets in their kitchen or bathroom themselves, only to realize later that there is more involved than they realized. Don’t risk messing them up when we are only a phone call away and are happy to provide you with the help that you want and need.
- Clean the cabinets – We remove any grease, oil, dirt, grim, or wax that may be on the surface of the cabinets.
- Prepare & seal – When we do this it helps to neutralize the wood PH level, which will ensure good bonding.
- Apply primer – A cabinet primer helps block tannins, prevents bleeding and stains.
- Apply custom color – The color chosen by the homeowner is applied to the cabinets. Several coats are used to provide it with a factory-finish.
Your cabinets are probably in a good physical condition so there really is no need to purchase new cabinets. Painting them is a much better option. We can use paint that mimics the color of your existing cabinets or you can go for something else. Our expert painters can lend you a hand in determining the type of paint color that would best compliment your kitchen and its fixtures. Since the cabinets stand out just as much as the countertops, this decision should be carefully made. Our expert painters often go beyond the traditional paint colors to provide you with something that stands out from everyone else’s. We offer a paint job that is customized to suit the needs of our customers, which means you get exactly what you want and need. Why not work with our color consultants to ensure that your kitchen cabinets are attractive to you the day they are painted and long after. We work with you to create the ideal kitchen image.
Why Rly on FLSA Painting
When you rely on FLSA Painting, you are assured of receiving the best quality of painting services possible. We are known for the time and attention that we offer to those who hire us for their painting needs. Since we have assembled the best and most qualified team of professional painters, it stands to reason that you will receive the most efficient painting services possible. As the preferred and most widely used professional painting service in Sarasota, you are assured of getting the most for your money. Don’t settle for second best when you can rely on the very best, FLSA Painting. Finding affordable services of any type can be challenging. However, we’re still here today because we work with our customers to get them what they want without causing them any undue stress. You won’t have to take out a loan to get the help that you want from us, as we work with your budget. If we must do a cost analysis with you before we start painting, we are happy to do so. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation. We’re here when you need us.